.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Sem break na!

My sem break has officially started - since 12 noon today (after the lab evals)! I just got home ... I spent the entire afternoon in town with my blockmates! I bought my birthday present for pao and anniversary present. Now, I don't have money! No more money!!! Nada! I also bought The Da Vinci code by Dan Brown and I'm going to start reading it tonight.

My mom just arrived from Cebu kanina. And she brought chicharon and durian... I hate the latter! I hate the smell and now it's the official scent in the kitchen! Yuck!

It's Pao's birthday tomorrow!! And he's coming home from the States! Yipee! I'm excited to see my baby! I haven't seen him for two weeks! Hehe! It's our anniversary pa on the 20th! I'll give a prize to anyone who can guess how many YEARS we've been together... :p