.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Another evaluation is over... My sembreak is next week na. Finally! I get to rest! But it's not all rest. I have a ton of evals waiting for me when I get back. I was just thinking that time flew by so quickly... It's already sem break. An entire sem has gone by and I didn't even notice it. A refreshing and wonderful feeling - it's odd that I never once thought that I wanted it to end already or that sembreak would come sooner.

Anyway, I think pao is having a great time in LA... I still haven't thought of an anniv gift for him... I have an idea on what to give him for his birthday though. (ninz i know you're reading this - help! say hi naman or something!) I got exempted from bioethics finals! Yehey! Just have the lab exams to study for which is on friday and I'm free! I need a massage...