.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, September 06, 2004

I just finished my nth evals today, ate dinner at cpk and watched a movie in town with my blockmates. Anyway, as I was driving home... I felt unsatisfied with what's going on right now - and it's weird coz during my last entry, I just said the opposite thing. Blame it on mood swings!

Maybe it's because life is getting very monotonous with the same schedule and everything! I'm not happy but I'm not "not happy". Get it? It feels as though I'm drifting... I just hate it when everything is scheduled and falls into place... it's boring!

Nothing new is happening... it's the same thing - day in and day out! Arrrgghghh... I'm stuck in a rut! I look forward to weekends... I love weekends. Who doesn't? I get to go out and then have a little fun - stolen time! Yeah... it's the time that you want to last forever but you know it doesn't - you have to get back to your responsibilities and to the reality your belong to. I go back to school, that's my chosen reality. Yup! I'll be like this for a very very very long time. This is my choice - I just really really hope its a good one.

Note: I said "good one" not the "best choice" or something similar - because I don't think that's there's one particular choice that gives you the best outcome. Some would be better than others but now always the best. Don't mind me... I'm just mumbling incoherent phrases.