.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Almost sem break!

It’s wednesday afternoon and I just woke up from my night out with my blockmates! Haaayyy! The evaluations are over (just for 2 and a half weeks!). I had fun last night but I wouldn't recommend that anyone go out on a tuesday night! There was absolutely nothing to do! First, we went to gilligan's island in glorietta, V bar was open but it looked like one of those celebrity parties where you need to be in the guest list, so scratch out V bar. Then they decided to go to malate, it also looked uninhabited! There were people but not a lot, no like when I was in UP manila... We ended up staying in Blue Bar, formerly Jazz Rhythms! Nothing was happening! Even a quick look at greenbelt said the same thing... Makati was sleeping! (and they said that it's the city that doesn't sleep) Anyway, I still had fun but I was already tired since my exam was yesterday morning and I haven't slept for already more than 24 hours... they brought me home at around 3pm!!! I instantly fell asleep when I saw my bed...

Speaking of my alma mater, I never thought that I would miss the place. But I did! Driving thru nakpil and adriatico made me feel nostalgic and somewhat sad. I don't know why because I used to dread the traffic in that area going to school and back home. Now, I wanted to go back! I never realized the impact that my college life had on me. I truly thought that I could look back and not feel wistful! I missed everything… the people, the traffic, the vendors, the atmosphere, the remedios circle! Everything seemed like another world, a distant past. My gold accord (which my dad sold a few months back) was my companion during those times. We went through a lot! Hehe! The guard at the parking already knew me and I had a special parking place… Another chapter is done… “ang iskolar sa malate!”

Anyway, I just have to study for my lab evals on friday... thank God I don't have to study for bioethics finals na!