.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Almost half-way.

After billions of weeks of not writing... I'm back! I never noticed how fast time went by so quickly! I am so amazed by the fact that two weeks from now, it's already my sem break... how different I was before - when I used to think of getting out before I ever really decided if I wanted to stay. I'm quite proud of myself for this... though I know I could do better! I will do better! So, I can't wait for the time when I'll be writing and I'm already a clerk in the hospital! How nice!!!

Anyway, I'm excited! I want to go to boracay and relax and do a lot of other things! Then it's back to the salt mines for me!

Pao is leaving for Costa Rica this saturday for business then the week after that, he's flying to LA then going home... he'll be gone for two weeks! Huhuhu... When he gets back, I'm already on my sem break! Yehey! We can go out! I hope he buys me reall nice pasalubong there! (hint hint)

By the way, guess who watched feng shui last night! ME!!! Guess who couldn't sleep last night! ME!!! I had to wake my mom up 2 in the morning and ask her to sleep with me in my room coz i'm "sooooo brave". Hwehwehwe!!! Remind me never to watch scary movies again!