.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

I have so much homework to do! I finished more than 50%. Hehehe!

Anyway, I was chatting with my auntie just a few minutes ago and before she logged off; she said "... Remember you are the captain of your ship. You can take it wherever you wish..."This made me think, there are some decisions in life that will indeed come back to haunt me, some already have... This is the price of getting older. All that stress and responsibility.

And as I was driving to school last week, I remebered how much I wanted to grow up already when I was in high school, I always thought that life would be so much easier to handle when I reach that "grown-up age". You realize only too late that it's the other way around, the only difference is that, the grown-ups know how to keep their problems in a neat little box hidden from everyone - they make it seem like life's a breeze - that's what I thought when I was a kid.

Life was so much simpler then - when all you needed to worry about is not getting late for school and to submit your homework on time.

Pao and I watched Dodgeball last night and I got this cool qoute from one of the actors who did a cameo in the movie. It went something like; "If people never quit when the goin got tough then nobody would end up regretting anything." That's not the exact line but something like that.... Food for thought.