.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Happy Happy Birthday daddy!

It's my dad's birthday today! To celebrate, we ate at Don Hen glorietta and had ice cream after with my other titos, titas and cousins! My dad is such a great person! I just hope I become half the person he is right now. He's great! He's the best dad in the entire world... (I'm not just saying that coz he's my dad - it's coz I've seen the other dads and no one compares to mine!)

We went to town and I bought myelf a tiny skirt in people are people! It was soooo cute kasi! I couldn't resist! Today was such a great day! I want to shop pa! I saw so many cute cute tank tops and shirts in glorietta when we were there kanina!

News flash!!! My bebe left for Costa Rica yesterday morning at 9:30 am! His company sent him there for training. Isn't he lucky? His training will last for a week then he's going to L.A. and staying there for a week since he has a stop over flight there. How nice! Paid vacation! He has more money to spend on me. Mweehehhe! He'll be out for two weeks! Awww.... Anyway, I had to fold his clothes and pack his suitcase for him the night before since he's such a messy messy person - in contrast to me who has an obssessive compulsive behavior! He's sooo funny! He brought with him gardenia bread! It's his fave kasi! Hahaha! Beb, when you get back, there will still be gardenia here! He'll be back on his birthday - and I still don't have a gift for him... Help! What should I give pao for his birthday?

Just a week of regular classes to go then finals! Yipee! Boracay here I come! I'm allowed to go na! Yipee!!!