.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

nuni...nuni...

I'm on a study break! Hehehe!! I have an exam again tomorrow...

Something odd happened to me and my cousin last thursday - which was my lolo's pasiyam (did i spell that right?) At around 9:30 pm, I went up to my lolo's room to study since there was a dinner party downstairs. First, I was on the study table... I got tired so I moved to my lolo's bed and read my book there. All was fine.

After 30 minutes of reading biochem, my cousin (lala) arrived from school and decided to eat her dinner there with me since she said there were a lot of people downstairs. So, we chatted and chatted then I heard a knocking sound. At first we thought it was our little cousins playing outside - at the sala on the 2nd floor but when we checked, nobody was there. So, we ignored it. My cousin said the sound probably came from downstairs.

After a few minutes, it happened again! I thought it came from the wall nearest the bed (where we were staying), my cuz said it came from the floor right under the bed - we were both really quiet coz we tried to figure out where it was coming from. We both decided not to panic then it stopped. She decided to go back down to get more food and she left me all alone!!! But then nothing happened! It was quiet again, just like when I was there by myself. Buti na lang, after 10 minutes, the rest of my cousins went up and decided to stay there. Phew!

I got a leg wax yesterday!!! Yehey! My legs are now hairless again! Yipee! I can wear my skirts to school again!