.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, August 30, 2004

My feet hurt! I have to stop wearing those high-heeled shoes because it looks good with my skirt... hehehe! I just finished printing my notes... haaaayy... I'm proud to report that I didn't do anything this past weekend! Hehe!

Saturday - pao and I went swimming around 6pm then we met his friends (hi to bri, liz, tracy, joppet & monica) at around 9:30 at conggo. I had a good time!!! In what way, I don't know. I'll be more observant next time. I got tipsy - my fave drink now is the margarita there (thanks to monica)... I requested for the song rainbow but I don't know who sang it... I had to text stef! Hehe! I have a feeling our waiter "likes" brian. I'll update you all on this....

Why do they always pick on pao - baby ko to'!! I'm the only one who can pick on him... HI TO FIFI!! :p Hehehe! Oh yeah, my bebe has a new phone... I'm inggit! I want a 7610 also! I'll ask my dad...

Sunday - I woke up early coz my cousins went to the house. Then during the afternoon, pao and I went to the grocery store because noone would go with him... hahaha!!! Utusan!

Anyway, i was thinking about my future again - while listening to rainbow by southborder - i put the phrases that I like because I like where I'm at right now... happy but uncertain - I guess for now, that will do. We all take it one day at a time anyway...

Fallin' out, fallin' in
Nothing's sure in this world no, no
Breakin' out, breakin' in
Never knowin' what lies ahead
We can really never tell it all no, no, no

Even if there is pain now
Everything would be all right
For as long as the world still turns
There will be night and day
Can you hear me
There's a rainbow always after the rain

You'll take each trial and you'll make it through the storm
Coz you're strong my faith in you is clear
So ill say once again this worlds wonderful and
Let us celebrate life that's so beautiful, so beautiful...

Isn't it great to be alive? This is it. This my life.