.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, August 16, 2004

BUzzzz....

What a hectic week! I had to study , go to my lolo's burial - which was yesterday and then study again! Thanks to my bebe, he went to the burial. Thanks!!! *mwah*

Well, it's all over and now I have the time to update my blog again. I've been doing so much stuff lately that it's driving me crazy - not that crazy. I wish I had a secretary who could do all the paper work for me. Anyone interested? And I still hate my dorm! I hate it there! I want to move out next year! Gosh! They're so strict. I can't take it.... I hope the next building is way better than the one we're staying at right now. It's actually a nice place but it's so expensive there - the internet, the tv! And they made the lobby prettier. Grrr.... I'm still thinking of moving out! I just really hate the rules! Especially the no boys rule. It's soooo stupid!!! I'm not an innocent little school girl anymore! (Y'all know what I mean!)

The only problem is that if the building that they're making infront of the dorm is will be the new med building then I won't move out! It would be so convenient to stay there! Hehehe! I would only have to cross the street and voila! I'm in school... well, right now it only takes me around 5 minutes to get to school anyway. (from the dorm) Hehehe!

Now, I have to do my paper... No rest for the me!