.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Half day lang!

Yipee!  We're half day today - actually it's Community Medicine but we're visiting our family and they just need 2 volunteers from each group.  So, I said I'll go when the entire group goes to visit next week!  Actually, noone in the group wanted to go - haha!  Kawawa naman our "forced" volunteers! 

Now, I'm home and watching tv.  Haha!  I have to study.  We have Evals again next week.  There's so much stuff to study for next week's exam.  Wish me luck!  I have to study so much stuff.  Huhuhu!  Arrggghhh!  There's integration activity pa on tuesday!  Why?!?!!!??!

I'm sleeping in the dorm tomorrow!  Should I?  Parang I just want to go home but it's such a waste of money.  I got pa a dorm!  Gosh!  My room doesn't even look like a dorm... just a model room.  It doesn't get dirty because I don't use it - I just go here to eat lunch, brush my teeth, wash my face or pee...  Mwhehehehe!!!

I'm going out next weekend!!!  Wait, I'm not gonna wait until the weekend!  Pao!!!  Let's watch a movie on tuesday...  We're half-day lang kasi.  Hehehe!!