.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, August 06, 2004

This week is finally done... I had exams last monday - they were so difficult! An exam of the entire musculoskeletal module! Erk! Then we had the integration activity last tuesday. Double Erk!

To celebrate the end of the hectic two days, we all left for alabang town after the integration activity last tuesday. we ate lunch at Friday's (now I don't have money!) then we watched CatWoman. It has a stupid plot but Halle Berry is soooo sexy! (i'm admiring her bod, not becoming lesbo). I want to have a body like hers! Huhuhu!!! Very nice way to spend the day!

Anyway, I'm going to my tita rheza's despedida... she's leaving for canada tomorrow! Haaayyy... And bilis ng 3-week stay niya here! I want to go drinking pa naman! That's how I relax! Hihihi! I have pa homework for tuesday! I think I'll study this weekend!