.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Happy birthday Pao!

Today is Pao's birthday! He went to my house kanina, gave me my pasalubong and I gave him his present. He got me coffee, chocolates and a hairstick thingy from Costa Rica! I can't wait to taste the coffee and the chocolates... it would really help with those late night study sessions (when school starts again)!

It's sembreak and I have nothing to do! Haha! Parang I want to study again! Just kidding!

The Da Vinci code is really interesting! Now, I want to buy a historical textbook that contains the facts about the life of Jesus Christ. It's really hard to believe that whatever is written in the book is true! But there are some interesting things there. (and no ninz, this book is not making me question my faith... i still believe in God but it's more like I want to know what really happened - more llike I want to know the facts) It probably wouldn't bother me to know that Jesus had a wife and children - He's still the Savior! Okay, enough talk about religion, it's usually a touchy subject.

Anyway, I'm planning to buy Angels & Demons by D. Brown and Eleven Minutes by P Coelho!

Happy Birthday again Pao!!! *mwah*