.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Busy Bee

I had such a busy weekend!  I was out yesterday because my dad's auntie, her hubby, her daughter and grandaughter are all here from the states... had to take them out for dinner at the country club then dessert in town!  Since it was the granddaughter's first time here, I ordered an alcoholic drink for her.  Haha!  She's only 14, so it was her first time to drink something with alcohol...  See how strict they are in the states?

Today, we took my mom's sister from Canada out to dinner - actually, I just met them for mass then we all ate dinner together.  They went to tagaytay in the morning then went to town in the afternoon.

We passed by this shoe store in BF...  I bought new shoes.  Hehe!!  What a nice sruprise!  I got new shoes!!!

Well, that's my busy weekend!  I got to rest for a little bit!  :p