.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

TGIFT!!

That would stand for "Thank God it's friday tomorrow!"  Hehehe!!!

I have another gross ana dissection tom!!!  And I just had dissection today!  I was tasked to skin the feet...  Eeeeww...  Between the feet and the buttocks... I chose the butt!  Hehehe!!  It's way easier!  There's just a small layer of fat over the muscles.  Grrr.... Kainis!  I'm way too tamad for that!!!  I just want to go out and get drunk already!  I've been waiting the whole week for it to be friday na!  Next week, I've to study again!  Exams nanaman.  Huhuhu!  And it's integration activity pa!  Whatever that means!  I want it to be sem break na.  Hehehe!  Read read read!

My gluteus maximus muscle is getting numb from sitting infront of the computer for so long now!  I would be so happy when we finish with the muscle area!  We have gross ana practicals next next monday pa... huhuhu!!!  Well, it's fun!  No biggie!  I know I can do this!  (just as long as there's inuman every friday that I don't have evals!)

I am troubled with the dorm.  They're building a new building right infront and it's noisy!!!  My room is right infront of it pa!  Kainis!  I'm thinking of moving again!  Or getting a room on the other side of the building!  I hope so...  Or better yet moving to nicasia!  (kainis!  erja doesn't have a free room anymore - someone got it na)  Hay naku!!