.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Happy 33 months 'b!!

Last night, Pao treated me for dinner at recipes in town!  The food was really good!  Thanks 'b!  Great way to unwind after a day of never-ending exams.
 
Anyway, I changed the lay-out of my blog because I discovered that blogger has a lot of new templates that are available for their subscribers...  Hehehe!  I'm making the most out of the free time that I have - errrr... bri, i think we have similar lay-outs.  I like this one.  :p  We had our exams yesterday and we got the results today!  My grades are alright, if anyone wants to know. (but I feel I could have done better - i'm such a crammer kasi!!!)  Mwehehe! 
 
I feel bad for a couple of people in my block who got bad results, one girl even cried...  she said that she's thinking of leaving - I know the doubt and fear that she's feeling, I felt the same way when I was "undecided".  I told her that there will be more exams in the near and far future and she could do better then but she told me that this may be the last one for her...  I sincerely hope she finds out soon what she really wants.  I know that there are others like her in my batch, it may seem like all's well with everyone but I could distinguish those that are carrying this burden inside.  Maybe because I once went thru that uncertainty and I could sometimes "hear" their souls.
 
It sounds cheesy but it's true.  They say that the eyes are the mirrors to the soul - maybe that's why I feel their pain.
 
"Onwards my comrades!  We shall face the rough seas together and bear the hardships with a smile." - anma 

 
Feeling poet!  Haha!  Whatever!  I just felt like saying something lyrical.