.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

I just got back from my lolo's big birthday celebration!  We had a special mass for him at the provincial home.  Hehehe!  It was super cool because the priest said that they normally don't do private masses but they made an exception this time.  How really really sweet.  I bet lolo felt super special!
 
Everybody was there, even those that I didn't know!  Hahaha!  There was a lot of food pa!  All my cousins were there and all my long lost aunts and uncles - old faces and new faces!  I don't really interact with my cousins there coz we don't have a lot to talk about so I just smile at them.  Beso here and there with a billion cheeks!
 
I left after lolo blew the cake!  I was the one who lit all 8 candles on his huge huge cake!  (Yuck!  I'm so feeling helpful!  Hahaha!)
 
I don't want to reach my lolo's age and be in the state that he is...  hurting all over - all skin and bones.  I'd rather be like mamamaya.  She's over 80 and she's as strong as a cow!  I hope I get to become like that.  Death is such a morbid but truthful event.  It sets you free from your physical infirmities but then that's why you keep holding on, to stay in this physical world that filled with infimities just to be with that handful of people that you love so dearly - take the good with the bad!
 
Anyways, I have to start studying again.  Buti pa si pao, he's in conggo grill drinking with bri.  I hope they get mistaken for gay lovers!  Hahahaha!!!  And then some other gay couple tries to sit with them and asks them to engage in a little "swing-ing" action!  I'm going drinking next weekend!  Haven't y'all noticed by now that my evaluations are every 2 weeks!  Just a little info there.