.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, July 05, 2004

I had several exams today and I'm tired! (I hope I pass them all!) We have evaluations every two weeks! Anyway, I was studying the entire weekend (actually half studying and half watching tv... and half sleeping... hehhee!) I went pa to school saturday afternoon to view the demo slide in my histology class because today was our first practical exam!

It was a good thing I went because all the microscopes they showed during the demo were the same ones they use for the exams! Yehey! At least I know I got high in one of the exams! It was a breeze!! (Yuck! Yabang!)

So, tonight I'm watching Spiderman 2 with pao! It's my time to relax and have a break! Hahaha!!

It was so hot today in school! I hate the weather! Extreme heat and extreme cold... that's why I'm getting sick! So two weeks from now, I have another exam! Study Study! It's alright! I'm still having lotsa fun inspite of all the exams! I like the people and I like how they teach... not too "stressful" - for lack of a better word but that's exactly how it is there.