.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Sorry for the late entry... hehe! I've been neglecting my blog because I was just tooo lazy to update it. Anyway, it was the first dissection of my class today. Our cadaver had a huge tatoo on his chest with some name written on it. (we all think that it's his name) And he had another one on his left shoulder... brrr.... some of my groupmates said that the bodies came from bilibid. What a horrible thought! All those suffering souls there and now they're either happy or suffering still in some other plane.

Anyways, I had fun today, kinda tired because the gross anatomy lab was just hot!! There were huge fans but it still didn't take the humidity away!

My lolo's birthday is tomorrow and I'm really glad that he made it to his birthday - he has cancer and everyone is expecting that he'll "depart" soon. I think I have to go, well, I wouldn't really want to miss such an occassion. He has another huge birthday celeb (the big shindig) on saturday but I can't stay long because I have to study for my evaluation on monday.

As for the stupid dorm!!! I still can't move in, I'm already staying at the ladies' dorm.... they're fixing so much stuff! They keep moving the "moving in" date!!! I'll burn that place down!!