.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, June 11, 2004

I have to admit that this week went by so quickly! I actually like it in med school and it's fun! I don't feel any of the things I felt in my "former" med school. Hehehe!

We had our first quiz today in the dreaded biochem subject! I have to admit... I did quite well! It's not as hard as it seems! Just taking it one step at a time! It's all good!

I'm watching a movie with Pao tonight. I don't know what we're watching! I still have to make up my mind. Mwehehehe! Then we're going drinking! I think I'll go get drunk! Alright!! I'm glad I still have a life. I'll make the most out of my free time before everything starts to become hectic in school!

I know I'ts not all good, there will be hard times ahead but at least I like it already. That's all that matters!