.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, June 21, 2004

I just finished my first evals today!!! I have another one on friday! I need to go out this weekend! I have to relax and de-stress!

Last saturday, I went to the wedding of ate my (pao's cuz). I was one of the people in the entourage... the dresses were beautiful and my make-up was nice (my face was kinda O.F.)... my hair was okay too... nothing great! I feel bad that pao and I weren't able to get a cute picture together and we were both made up already! Hay naku! At least we got some "presentable" pictures from my clie... but I would have wanted more! haayyyy.... When will the next occasion present itself? When?!!!! No more na! Haaayyy... Sayang!

I want to go to the gym but I'm tamad! I just want to lounge! Mwehehhe!

Anyway, I'm going to town later! Pao's buying my something from topshop! Yehey!!! I'm going to buy myself school shoes too! Hehehe! I'm excited! I hope the shoes that I want are still there!