.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I got tipsy last night! Hehehe!

I'm entertaining the thought of changing dorms... it's not like I'm staying in one right now but we already paid the down payment for a slot at the ladies' dorm in school. Now, I'm thinking of getting a refund and moving to an out-campus dorm where most of the students live. Those who live in the ladies' dorm have been telling me that they are so strict there! And you can't even let anyone inside your room! No freedom at all! They both have the same monthly fee (5200)! I'm going to list the PROS and CONS of the ladies dorm...

PROS:
1. i'm the first occupant
2. cable tv for only 200
3. there's a ref for 200
4. there's already an aircon - same as the out-campus with additional 200
5. there's furniture - same as out-campus dorm
6. there's hot water

CONS:
1. it's far
2. there's no freedom
3. none of my friends stay there, meaning i would be staying at the out-of-campus dorms most of the time.
4. the room is small! - the out-campus dorm is twice as big!!!
5. noone can stay there or hang-out with me

I really want to stay in the out-campus one but I'd feel bad if my parents can't sleep at night because of it. In addition, I would have to bring my own ref and tv there in the out-campus dorm. I was calculating the cost - if I stay in the ladies' dorm for 4 years then that would be 200 x 44 months of renting the ref = 8800! I could buy my own ref already. And I'll bring the extra tv here in the house to the out-campus and pay 200 for the cable! Same thing, right?

Maybe I'll stay at the in-campus dorm first since it would make my parents feel better... sayang lang kasi yung free room that I found in erja (the out-campus dorm). It would probably be taken already in a few days if I don't grab the opportunity!