.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I haven't written here for quite some time... Hehe! Gosh! Last weekend, I went out with my friends. We went to my friend's cousins bar (cafe saguijo)and to aposento. Both had live bands! It was really really cool! I got kinda tipsy coz I've been drinking in both bars!

In saguijo, the girl who played first was really cool! She sang a lot of melancholic girly songs... then she was followed by a wannabe greyhoundz band! I hate that kinda music - the singer looked high pa!

In aposento, they were playing accoustic music, more john mayer! My kinda music! But the bar was already closing when we got there! So sad! Sana I got to stay there earlier so I could have listened to more songs! Next time na lang!

School's been alright so far. Get sad in the morning then I'm alright when I get there! So far, so good...