.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

In the spirit of Top 10s, I have decided to write my personal list of Top 10 Hot Guys. Most of the guys/men (they're actually all just little boys in men's bodies) are in showbiz, some are guys I met before... Hehehehe!

10. Victor Neri... he's the type you don't want to bring home to your parents
9. Caloy from the gym - hehehe!
8. Johnny Dep - he's just the cutest and most endearing guy onscreen!
7. Chito Miranda... vocalist of parokya ni edgar. Don't ask me why!
6. Fongkee!
5. Mike Cortez... so cool and so hot!
4. Vin Diesel
3. Bernard Palanca... his tattoos make me feel weak!
2. Jon Hall - that body is a work of art!!!
1. Pao Gamboa - my baby! Ehehehe! ;p (of course, there's also Mark Nelson)

HOT HOT MEN!!!