.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, March 05, 2004

I was suppose to take the pychometric test for med school today but I didn't go because I couldn't sleep the entire night! From 11 pm to 6 am, I just kept tossing and turning... waiting for sleep that wouldn't come. So, I had to reschedule.

I think I have insomnia... this is the first time this happened to me. I couldn't believe it! Even though I woke at 6am.. I still couldn't sleep... I'm not even sleepy right now. How terribly odd! Which is why I'm writing on my blog right now...

Anyway, I went swimming with pao yesterday, and he told me about that guy who had an accident along acacia road. That's why there were so many flowers and people that visited that particular tree near the country club! The guy passed away coz he hit the tree... and he was on his way pa naman to the gym. Erk! I think I know him... just by face... coz I see him at the gym. How tragic. You never really know when your time is up, so better do something with the time you have now!