.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, February 23, 2004

Pao's Day 1

FEB 22, Sunday, Day 1 from singapore: I ate at burger king-- "rendang meal" (that's meal #6) for s$6.50. ugh! Que horor!!! -from pao

Yeah 'b!! The clies are so expensive there... even the mem stick. Oh well, its pao's first day of training today!!! I wonder how it's going.

My alma mater called me today to tell me that I could get my certificate for college scholar and my UP diploma. I'm so excited to see it! I"m going to frame it and put it up for the whole world to see! (these are the times that I wish the walls weren't made out of cement... it easier to hammer a nail on wood) Hehehe! I totally forgot all about that college scholar award. Isn't it cool? I get to say that I graduated with honors. (technically speaking)

The weather is way to cool for me to go to the gym. It just finished drizzling and I want to go back to bed. The weather has a very lethargic effect on me.