.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Summer!!!

It's march and the days are getting longer and of course the nights are getting shorter! Summer is fast approaching! I can already feel the dry heat.... Summer means beaches and boys! Hehehe! I'm going to buy myself a couple of bikinis for boracay! I'm going to make the most out of this summer since I'll be going back to school on june.

Here is my 10 things to do this summer:

10. Go to the beach... boracay, puerto, shang mactan, palawan... anywhere as long as it's a beach!
9. Get a golden tan... not get burned! (somewhat hard since I turn brown when I am under the sun... we will see what will happen!)
8. Get drunk and dance!!!
7. Swim in the deep blue!!!
6. Eat a lot but not gain weight!
5. Get a henna tatoo of the caduceus symbol.
4. Build a sand castle with a big flag on top.
3. Sit infront of a bonfire on the beach.
2. Go to the states and go shopping? Ehehehe!
1. HAVE LOADS OF FUN!!!

What do you want to do this summer?