.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, March 08, 2004

Happy 24th year wedding anniversary to mum & dad!

It's my parent's 24th year anniversary today, and we (yes, with me!) celebrated it by eating out! Hehehe! I'm the third wheel! Actually, I'm kinda used to it... it's all good! We ate at this chinese restaurant and the food was divine! I ate so much! I'm fat! Then, we went to Town and we all got ice cream in haagen dazs! Yummy! I'm fat! I'm going to starve myself from now on. I'm fat!

I'm taking the med school's psychometric exam tomorrow... erk! goodluck to me! If I get through the first year of med school, I'm goin to get a tattoo of the medical symbol (caduceus) on my back, at the very edge of my spine, near my butt. Driving force... Wouldn't that tattoo be so cool? Yeah! It's al coming true... this is my fate!!! Cheers to those two letters... MD!!!

I watched Gothika last saturday night with pao and it was sooo scary. I read this review in Star and the writer totally dissed the acting of Halle Berry in that movie, even saying that maybe her oscar award was some sort of fluke... Well, it wasn't bad... It was actually believable. It's the kind of movie that always keeps your adrenaline rushing. I actually wanted to watch it because of the review... to see if it was really that bad. Well, it wasn't... it wasn't even bad! There are a lot of loopholes though... there's a lack of continuity in the film... but it's still scary!

I remember this guy in the movie shouted ahead of the scary scene. It was sooo funny! Everybody in the movie house was laughing! Kinda takes you out of the trance you're in when you're so into the movie and makes you realize that it's just a movie.