.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Last night, Pao and I went to his friend John's birthday party... this guy has a huge huge house! Maybe 3 or 4 lots and more than half of it is all garden. Really cool landscape... it was kinda like a rock garden-zen type of garden, he even had a pond with waterfalls.

There were a lot of guests and a lot of food! He had a band that played and even a bar with a real bartender that served all kinds of cool drinks... they had a drinks menu and you could choose from there but there also served all kinds of other hard drinks like scotch and whiskey. I really don't know the difference between these drinks... all I know is that some taste better than others.

I finally met the people that Pao was with during his trip to bacolod for that LYC thing... they seem friendly and good but I find it really annoying when they joke about Pao being with another girl... What's the point? What kind of hirit do you say to something like that? I bet it's a testosterone thing... girls rarely do that to their girlfriends.

It's all good, they served cool drinks and the music was great!!! My baby looked so cute but uncomfortable when he wore his long back collared t-shirt. (one of the few he has in his closet) He wanted to look different... I think it looks good on him. But I know he loves wearing those fits-just-right shirts and stylish polos. :)