.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

I already gave my med application to my friend yesterday (she was home coz it was a holiday) and she said that she would submit it for me when she goes back to school (that's today!). Well, I feel kinda nervous and tense now but I have to suck it up, right? I already made a decision and I have to stick with it... but now that the plan is unfolding before my eyes... I can't help but feel a little scared. Oh well, for those who read this, promise me that you will tell me to stick to my decision and act grown-up for once! It's all good!!!

My friend said that if I will study med, she will reserve a room for me at the dorm. It's right beside the school, unlike the other dorms which is quite a distance away from the building and maybe a little unsafe to get to at night... Isn't it weird that this would happen to me twice? Looking for a place near the school is quite hard and for the second time around, someone offers this convenience to me on a silver platter... is it a sign from God? And to think that it's within the campus... just like before!! Oh well, I'm grateful that He is giving me these blessings.

Que sera sera!!