.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Happy 29 months!!

I'm writing the events of yesterday only today because I got home really really late last night and went right to sleep.

March 19 (yesterday)... I went to my med school interview, since the "committee" said I passed the exam and could go in for the interview anytime in the week. Of course I had to go on the last day of the week. Hehe! It went really well, the doctor who interviewed me was really easy to talk to. She even said that "I'm HIGHLY qualified for medical school". That made me feel really good about myself... :) After the interview, she shook my hand and told me that I could already pay the reservation fee for my slot! Isn't it great? I'm accepted to med school! (again) Cheers to me!

For dinner, Pao and I ate at Haiku, a Japanese restaurant. Everyone should eat there if they have a craving for jap food!!! The food is soooo yummy! Kinda like Kamameshi, only cheaper but still more expensive than Teriyaki Boy!! Its perfect if you're going out on a dinner date... the seats allow you to view people as they pass-by. People-watching in greenbelt is so much fun!

Then we watched the gala premiere of Dracula by the Repertory Philippines... I didn't like it too much coz the dialogue was so dragging (and probably because I already read the book and I know what would happen next). The acting was great (as usual) and their accents were so cool especially that of Count Dracula's and Prof Van Helsing's... if it weren't for that, I would have definitely fallen asleep. They also added a touch of humor in the play during the scenes where you least expect it to happen. That was funny! The plot, dialogue and character of the play kinda reminded me of the Dracula movie where Leslie Nielsen starred as Dracula.

My dear dear boyfriend did something in his nature right after the play... he congratulated the director (Ms. Amador). She probably got scared because some guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and shook her hand. Hehehe! As usual, it made Pao's night... (she directed Pao when he was in gradeschool.. like she would really remember :p) We had a little "snack" at Oyster Bar where we saw two hot, sexy girls walk-by... then as we were about to leave, we passed the girls that we saw earlier... lo and behold... they were gay!!! That's why they were so slim and tall! How creepy! That made my night! Hahaha!

Hello to Joppet... if you get to read this, I saw the pepsi commercial that you made (both versions). Really really cool! Hehehe! Hello to Jing just for being part of the whole shooting process... Hehehe!