.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Bond... MED Bond

I can't take the title!! Hehehe!

My mom went with me to pay for that reservation fee for med school... they call it a "bond"... like the parents are investing their kids in something. Hehehe!! Guess what! De La Salle University - Health Sciences Campus does not accept checks when it comes to paying for bonds. What a stupid policy! They accept checks for tuition fees and everything else except when it comes to "bonds". So, my mom had to go to an atm and withdraw money to pay for the "bond". All's well that ends well!

I'm so proud of myself! I drove all the way from my house to the university and back again! It took me about 45 minutes to get there and less to go back home. Hehehe!! That shortcut road is way cool!!! From alabang to dasma... just less than an hour! Wooohoooo! That's why I get to bring a car when school starts so that I can go home anytime I want.

Speaking of my car, I want to give her a name but I can't decide... jane? sammy? candy? greenie? genie?