.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Beach!

We went to the beach yesterday... somewhere in batangas. I am very happy to report that I did not get dark at all. Haha! The place was alright but the sun set beyond the mountains so you couldn't really see it. The colors were nice though. Not a lot of people also! I expected a lot to be on the beach since its sem break. Guess everyone went somewhere else.

I took really nice landscape pictures! (my standards though so yu can't trust me) Hehehe! Here's me and my baby, shot taken from his camera. (thanks to joy who took the picture)





How blue can you get? It's so serene and calm and pretty!!! Mother nature sure has a nice way of showing people that no one can ever match her beauty. Look at all those heads bobbing up an down.

I have to admit that I got kinda OC when I went for a little dip with pao. I even saw a couple of horses taking a dip in the same water! How gross! That definitely killed it for me. Sayang I didn't get a shot of the swimming horses. I think I swam on the part where the horses were bathing (thanks for reminding me pao) so we moved to a different area... Then while pao and i were neck-deep in water (actually me lang pala, pao is a full head taller) some gay guy and his "buddy" were on a kayak and almost hit us! (they kinda swerved and said excuse us) Hello!? Ang laki laki ng dagat kung 'di niyo napansin. Hehe!






See all those people on the beach?! Another day is over! That's the sunset... behind the mountains! Weird! Pao has a nicer shot - with orange hues scattered all over the mountain ridges but those are his pictures. Maybe he will post a couple of pictures on his blog... Dream on! Hahahaha!!! I will ask permission if I can put a few of his pictures on my blog.

How utterly depressing... I only have a week left of sem break! Huhuhuh.... I don't feel like going back to school yet! Not at all!!! Oh well! I don't have a choice, do I? I can visit this place again someday... it would be boring if I stayed there forever... the magic would be lost. At least if you visit once in a while, it would still hold a little bit of mystery. So, you keep coming back!