.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Today was alright. We're just half day so I'm home alone right now.

I think I'm having a relapse. I just hate feeling that sense of loneliness - that is my greatest weakness! I wonder if I have to go see a shrink... sometimes I think that I'm going crazy. The sad part is that no one can understand what I'm going thru. I've already eliminated all the things that I think that would contribute to what went thru before - so now I don't know what it is. Maybe it's hormonal.... there is this fear inside me that I can't seem to acknowledge and so I cry because it scares me.

I don't know how to take it like a man. I want to be who I was before... who am I? What has happened to me? I don't know anymore. What has changed so suddenly that my sense of self has faltered. I think it's when I started to doubt my own dream in life. It's sooo hard to pick up the pieces, but here I am hanging on for dear life. Trying bravely to face the world with a smile but that little girl inside my is cowering in the darkness that's surrounding her. I want so much to set her free, but I don't know how.

I cannot keep crying every time I feel the urge to... I cannot go home and cry my eyes out then keep up the facade. I just can't. It would be too tiring.

Once again... after writing this, I feel relieved! It's so therapeutic for me.