.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, May 31, 2004

1st day in med school

Today was the first day of orient week... and it turned out alright!

I have to admit that I was really scared while I was driving to school and I was so touched with my friends for wishing me good luck - it made me feel much much better. I didn't want to feel what I felt before and starting again scared the crap out of me. I was almost in tears when I got the messages of my friends because I was so greatful that someone out there was thinking of me and wishing me well... because they knew that this was a big step for me.

During the orientation, I met this girl who was also my batchmate in my former school (I didn't even know her when I was studying there!) and like me, she dropped out too! I guess I have a new friend there! Sometimes I think God planned that because we just ended up in the same group! Of all the weird things... kindred soul as pao said! Med school seems better now... Everyone was so friendly during that grouping thing and I was even making hirits infront of strangers and I managed to make my groupmates laugha couple of times...

Have to move one, have to be what God planned me to be, have to be strong!