.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

It's now Friday, 2:30pm here at Concord California! First we went to the bank where my dad and mom checked their account or something. While waiting for them I browsed at Longs, then we went to this super big grocery store - Trader Joe's and then we went downtown to Choice (my fave boutique). We ate lunch at this downtown Vietnamese resto! Good food! Unfortunately I didn't get to buy anything coz whenever I'd convert it to "pesoses", it would turn out cheaper just to buy something from Mango in the Pines! Hehe!

I went to Fry's Electronics! It's this super huge discount store that sells everything from 'puters to tvs! I saw different kinds of handhelds coz they were all on display!! Now, I'm confused... I don't know if I want to get the Sony Clie tj37, th55 or the HP pocket pc. The HP is so cool and it's $50 less than the tj37!

I arrived last night at the San Francisco airport around 8pm - the sun was just starting to set! Auntie Annie and Uncle Bob was there waiting for us and an hour later we arrived at Concord. It was soooo cold! Buti na lang I brought my leather jacket!

I kinda noticed that it's very cold during the night and the morning and it's like the Pines during the mid-day!

Hellob! Any bilins? *mwah*