.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

I'm leaving on a jet plane... Hehehe! I have to admit, I'm kinda excited! I haven't visited the US for 5 long years - ever since I went to college! I'm done packing! My mom stuffed my suitcase with so much pasalubong! Erk!! Well, now I'm looking for an ourfit to wear to the airport - has to look good and feel good at the same time! And I'm bringing my leather jacket with me! Hehehe! I finally get to test drive that thing - I bought it when I went to Shanghai but I had no idea where I'll be able to wear it! It's soooo freakin hot here in the Philippines! :p

I really wish I could bring my entire closet with me but that just isn't possible! :p I have to make do with 3 pairs of jeans, 3 capris, 2 skirts and 4 pairs of shorts! I brought several tops with me - 4 long-sleeved blouses, 5 tank tops, and I think 10 shirts. I also brough 3 bikinis! Hehehe! It's official! I have over-packed but who cares!!!! You can never bring too much clothes!

My flight is at 10:30 pm today but I'm leaving for the airport around 6ish since my dad thinks that it's going to be traffic! Ok! Fine! More time for me to trot around in my fabulous airport outfit - which I still haven't figured out! See you all after 3 weeks!

I'll miss youb!!! (remember my letter!!) *mwah*