.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

The land of what-used-to-be milk and honey

Guess who's going to the states!!! Hehehe!! Yup!! I'm leaving for the states sometime next week... I don't know when but my mom told me that we might probably leave thursday night or friday night. We couldn't leave earlier because there's a big company meeting on thursday so we can only leave after that day.

Yippe!! I'm so excited! Hehehe! Pao just got back this week from the states and now I'm leaving for the states next week... no more "qt" time. Hehehe! That's alright! We're watching a play this weekend coz I don't have any other time to watch the play. It won't be on when I get back.

I bought a new black bikini! I have 8 pairs now and I'm guessing that I'll be tempted to buy in the states. Tsk Tsk! My parents say that it's "luho". Hahaha! I have to make a list of things to buy!!!

1. Sony Clie TJ37
2. 2 pcs 128 mb memory sticks
3. shoes?
4. bags?
5. accessories?
6. kikay stuff!!!! - face powder, mascara, lipstick etc.
7. pasalubong

Not much, right?