.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, April 02, 2004

Thursday night in Cincinnati

Right after our excellent training, I passed by fast food and bought a philly cheese sandwich and a cup of fries ($4.60). I got it to go and I went to (what passed for) the gym here at the Hyatt. The gym was something else... It consisted of two elliptical walkers, no trainer, three weight machines and a couple of 25 pound barbels! sheesh! it was in a small room with mirrors all around and a TV stand without a TV. damn! I did a couple of exercises and went to my room to connect to Manila for an 8:30am meeting.

As I write this, I am in a phone conference while watching Mission Impossible and eating my sarrrrap sandwich. My feet are cold, my hands smell like onions and I stink.

wonderful day! :)

My diabetic british colleague invited me to have a pint at the bar downstairs. Lovely! Hehehe.. he's hirits are funny.. "Sublime!" "Rubbish!" He's a little less than 6 feet tall, very wide, with short, spiky blond hair and a gregarious laugh-- drinks like there's no tomorrow and doesn't get drunk! Kakatakot sabayan uminom. hehehe!

My Latino colleagues naman (Miguel, Veronika and Randall) are inviting me to go to a disco downtown. I want to go but im tinatamad.. parang I'd rather join my brit friend... what should i do kaya?

... The meeting is still going, I miss Anma, and my feet are still cold! -paolog