.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

I'm so tired! This is the only time I've stopped to rest for awhile... this entire holy week was a blur! I only had time to rest last monday and tuesday when I got back from Baguio last week then we were off again to a new place for my lolo.

We went to 14 churches last good friday then we picked up my cousins in makati because they were sleeping over at my house.. we were going swimming at the club. I wore my new bikini to the pool! Hahaha! When I got out of the pool, my cousin overheard a group of guys saying... that it's lenten season daw... look away from temptation! Mwehehehe!

I love to swim but I only know how to do freestyle and backstroke.

Anyways, we woke up bright and early on black saturday and went to tagaytay... my mom's entire clan was there to have another reunion. Hahaha! Then we all went to tagaytay royale and everyone scattered to do their own recreational activity... ninz also went to royale since she was also in tagaytay.

It was so traffic on the way home! Erk! We had to bring my lolo home to makati pa from tagaytay and go back home to alabang! Gosh!!! Today is rest day! Jesus is Risen! :)