.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hay... in just four hours, I'm leaving for Baguio na. I'll be back sunday night, so I hope pao finds the time to write since I'm not gonna be here to put entries! My parents want me to sleep but I'm just not sleepy! We're leaving 2 am Friday (that's tomorrow!). That's the time I usually just start feeling sleepy!!! Arrghhhh! My dad doesn't want to pass thru manila traffic... Erk!

The entire clan of my mom is going there... sheesh! 5 families... 4 cars goin on convoy all the way to Baguio. We have everything planned! There's an itinerary and the menu is already set for the three days that we'll be staying there. It's was my mom's idea to bring all the families of her brothers and sisters plus my lolo.

We're actually doin all this effort for dear old grandpa... he's sick... already on the last stage of cancer (hence, the doctors are giving him morphine). So, while he's still in control of ALL his faculties... we're all goin so he can have a grand time - last "hurrah" maybe?! This is the first time we're going on an out of town trip with lolo - which is why everyone is psyched to go.

Cheers to the weekend! I hope this will be fun! :)