.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Happy 30 months!!

I went to my mom's office today to get the result of my CBC and chest xray and to have some additional tests done... anyway, I met one of the people in my mom's office and from the time I heard her voice and after which she sucked up to my mom , I did not like her. She was one of the most chismosa persons I have even encountered in my entire life!

She even has this manner of "inquiry" that I hate - she would ask my mom about me as if I weren't right there with them! Erk! I totally hate that. I told my mom that she was so chismosa and she just agreed but of course, she can't do anything about little Ms. Nosy.

Anyways, Pao dropped-by at my house awhile ago - probably misses me already (and I haven't even left yet... mwehehehe). But he's the sweetest boyfriend in the whole world! He surprised me with a dozen orange roses because it's our 30th month anniversary today!!! Hihihi!!! So sweet! And it also happens to be my going away present... It's so pretty, so I thought I'd share it with you guys... :) Thanksb!

** I'm leaving in 2 days and I'm done packing!


bullet.gif