.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Caught in the Act

Last night Pao and I ate dinner at Cafe Bola then watched Caught in the Act at Onstage in Greenbelt. It's the fourth play in the silver pass that we each bought from the Repertory office.

It was basically about a man with two separate families - 2 wives & 2 kids! He kept the secret for 16 years then finally on the internet chat room, his two children met, fell in love and decided to meet each other... the entire play was focused on the father trying to dissuade his two kids to meet each other - since they are half-brother and half-sister! It turns out to be especially funny when his best friend and the only person on earth who know that man's double life secret tries to help him out of this mess!! The ending is hilarious!

But this play kinda reminds of a book I read that's why I kinda spoilt the ending for Pao! Hahaha! I blurted out my own conclusion - which happened to be similar to the play's ending. Mwehehehe!

After the play, we had dessert at Masa's. Pao got manggo taho and I got my fave sago't gulaman. Then we decided to go home already but we went to Conggo Grill at alabang to get late night drinks - I ordered my new fave drink: Zombie (I like the way they mix it in the resto) and Pao ordered beer. We saw these to guys that I always see in the gym! They happened to be friends with Pao pala! Hahaha!

That was our date!

** I'm leaving in four days and I haven't packed yet! Erk!