.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Is it just me or is the weather getting cooler? Anyway, pao gave me a 128 mb thumbdrive, lotion and dark chocolate for pasalabong! ehehe!!! Hmmm... is he trying to tell me that I have rough skin that's in need of moisture? hehehe! The lotion smells really nice... kinda fruity! I opened it already and started using it a few days ago.

It's been getting so hot lately that I've been going swimming instead of going to the gym! But I'm so tired of swimming by myself! The life guard probably thinks I have no friends or something! Pao just got back from the states last sunday but is way to busy with "work" to go swimming with me! Grrr.... Does anyone want to go swimming with me? I usually swim when the sun goes down so I won't get dark! Hehehe! I look hideous when burnt to a crisp... 'Tis the reason for a billion different sunblock lotions lying around in our house.

Pao just texted... he said he could go swimming with me! Yehey! I hope so... back up plan... go to the gym this afternoon - just in case we don't get to swim!