.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, April 25, 2004

It's already 7 pm here and the sun is still up! I can't take it! Hehehe! I just got back from a full day of going around and around!! We started the day super early and went walking around the pond then we were off!

We went to this huge outlet at Gilroy which was around an hour and 30 minutes away from Concord... I just bought a pair of cute white sandals! They're ultra light - which is why I bought them. Hay naku! I could find better clothes in Greenhills and it would fit me better. But I had fun going around the 3 huge buildings of the Gilroy outlet.

We had a late lunch at another Vietnamese resto in Mili-something (forgot the name). That was a little after 2 pm, I think!

We stopped by Costco in San Ramon - I made a mental note of what to buy there already when we're going to leave na. Hehe! I think we're bringing home a huge balikbayan box! :p Then we went to the place where my cuz got married 2 years ago! It was such a pretty pretty place! There was even a biker's convention going on - lotsa people entering the building wearing leather pants and a black tee! And there were Harleys parked outside!

My mom, dad and aunt bet on the lotto today - it's 24 million dollars! Gosh! I hope we win!!! We would be set for life if we do! Hehe!

I'm going to San Fo tom!