.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Pao gave me a call last monday.. around noon time, which would make it close to midnight there. We just talked for 2 minutes tops - just to say hi and tell me a little bit about the place. :)

Anyway, I'm thinking of changing my work-out at the gym... pao's mom recommends one particular instructor & I think I'll try him out... I want to have aubrey miles' bod! I've also been surfing and looking for blogs to read and stuff like that. I added several new links to my blog... Here's a part of an entry that I just read.

That's when I grab the night by the neck and suck the sadness out of her.

Her gloom is my elixir that keeps me alive until tomorrow. I drain her and the night starts to fade. Her tears disappear one by one. And when I can feel the light burning my flesh, I go back to my hiding place and wear my mask again. Maybe to protect myself from this curse, but mostly because I am too ashamed to flaunt the real me. I am afraid that people will flinch at the very sight of my ugly being, as if I were a walking disease.

Now, I am ready for the day ahead. I am dead again.


I'm a night person... I dont have insomnia but I'm just more alive at night.... Okay, the entry is kinda a little too much but I love it. Maybe, I really am a vampire! I always fancied being one...

I've been staying up really late, later than usual - trying to finish my LOTR book. It's a total page turner but the movie doesn't seem to follow the little details! I hate that... and I hate my college friends (hehe! just kidding) for telling me that the book isn't nice. They said it's full of boring descriptions of places.

I totally disagree. This book is a real page turner! My book is just way to huge and heavy for it to be easy for me to turn the page. Hehehe! But i just love love love it! I've read half of the fellowship of the ring and eager to read two towers! I mostly get to read the book at night. It's a good thing I read The Silmarillion first or I wouldn't understand some of the stories.