.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

I have nothing to say today! Hehehe!

I ate dinner at Via Mare in Town with my parents then I insisted on going to Powerbooks... my parents went to National, so they left me there. After a few minutes I got bored and so, I called my dad and asked him where he was and asked him where mom was... So, I went to the store where my mom was and she wasn't there! Erk! So I had to look for my dad and we ended up walking all over Town... looking for my mom. My dad called her cell several times but she wasn't answering. So, I decided to go back to Powerbooks just in case she went there since she said that she'll go back there. Well... she was there!

Hehehe! She got mad at me coz she was also looking for me, too! Hahaha! Oh well... whatever! She didn't have her phone which is why we couldn't contact her.... at least I found her! What a funny thing! Just when I thought the day would be uneventful... this happened! She'd been walking all over Town, too! :p