.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Cincinnati Baby...

My bebe left for Cincinnati today... his flight was at 9:50 am! I had to wake up extra early (8 am) so that I could text and talk to him before he left. He'll be gone for two weeks... hehehe! (I mean huhuhuhu! ;p) He's flying first class! I'm so proud of my bebe! He's not just a seat number on the plane, he's a "Mr. Gamboa". Mwehehehe! Judging from his entries today, he's doing good and taking advantage of his first class benefits. Good for you bebe! I miss traveling and I miss the states!!! Hmp! I miss my bebe!!!

I'm suppose to be with my girlfriends in greenbelt right now but I have no way home. I live so far away from my friends that none of them can bring me home. I live in the south... and they all live in the north (pasig, greenhills, katips, etc) I'm way too old to ask my parents to bring me... so I'm stuck infront of my PC! Grrr.... I need a driver! Argrghhh!!!!