.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, February 20, 2004

Happy 28 months to me & pao!!!

Read on to know our history!!! That's just the official years we've been together... but pao and I have been going out for a year already before he asked me. So tagal nga e!

Flashback... I met pao thru IRC chat during the summer of junior year in high school. I remember that he just got back from the states that time & he was telling me about all the cool things he did there. He didn't even let me stop chatting when I had to eat my fave tempura lunch!! I was so surprised that he just lived a street away from my house! So we met at the park and that's when he started courting me... (did he really?) Well... as you can see we didn't work out then and we drifted apart... I guess the proximity didn't help at all because we had a totally different set of friends. Although I lived in alabang, my life was in the north (I'm a povedan) and well his life was in the south (he's from zobel)

Anyways, we saw each other again during the end of freshman year in college... I remember that he passed-by my house as I was emerging from the trunk of my car 'cause I was reaching for something in there. (kakahiya!) Then he stopped to say hello! We were both busy with our significant others... so no spark there just friendship.

My relationship didn't last long... so sad! It was really tragic... I had a best friend who helped me get through it but he was kinda making a move on me at that time too!... times we're confusing... As I was getting over him, I was falling for my best friend and he threw me a clincher... He had a girlfriend na pala! All this time and he didn't tell me!!! Again... my heart couldn't handle so much pain. (baduy!) He said he wanted to be with me. (since all that time he wished that his girlfriend would be more like me) Harsh!!! I wasn't going to be the reason to break another relationship... I'm not that selfish and I had a feeling I was so vulnerable at that time. (freshman year)

And there was pao... ready to help anyone in need. I needed so much to get away from that particular circle of friends. Of course, he listened. (he had a girl then) It was actually ben that I got to talk to most of the time. Hehehe! He made me kwento lotsa stuff! They took me out like I was an old friend of theirs and I really appreciated that. Soon, pao and his girl didn't work out too and I thought I could pay back what he did for him... help him get thru it. I did. (I think)

We went out a lot and after a few months, I realized that I like him... he makes me laugh... but I wasn't sure about what he felt for me. Pao is so friendly, you don't know when he's flirting with you or just being himself. I have never met anyone like him!! That was what confused me the most!!! Am I his friend or am I more than that? (end of college sophomore year)

Hiya me to ask so I just went with the flow. For several months, I waited and waited. Then I came to a point where I told myself that maybe we'll be like this forever... friends who acted like a couple? Then he finally asked me on October 20, 2001... (college junior year!!!) This was the most unexpected moment ever!!! I was so surprised that his question just didn't register at first. Hehehehe! I guess you know what happened next.... :p

And they both lived happily ever after!!