.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Milan, the movie

Last night, pao and I watched Milan... it was a very well-made movie. Great and not-so-great acting... I think it just shows how much discrimination is still out there. Lawyers, engineering graduates and such just end up becoming household help in other countries... and that makes me feel really bad. All that hard work in college goes down the drain... sayang yung education. That diploma means nothing there.

The movie shows the hardships that domestic helpers and OCWs go thru... the loneliness and intense waves of homesickness that you go thru. I know the feeling of being homesick and I was just in Cavite then (a mere 2 hours away from my house!!) What more them? Across the ocean so far from all they love and hold dear. That's why they look for solace and comfort in their fellow Filipinos who are also in the same boat as they are... you couldn't blame them... companionship help you get thru the sadness of everyday life in some unknown country. For me, that kind of sacrifice really shows how much you love and care for those you left behind.

Anyway, moving on... Claudine Barretto has large boobies (cup D?)!! hehehe! She also has bilbil! (which totally surprised me) Piolo looks so gay (did not surprise me)... ahahahaha!!! Lucky them, they were able to visit all those beautiful places in Italy - Milan, Rome, and Venice!

Someday, I'm going to go on tour all over Europe!!! (I actually did that when I graduated high school but that was with my parents and a bunch of other oldies... you should have seen them when we got to Rome in St. Peter's Basilica - they kept crying and telling me how luck I am to have seen it at such a young age - I guess I am!) Mark my words - I'm going! Who wants to go with me? ;)

Last but not least... PAO has a new digital camera!!! (it's a canon) I saw it!! I'm inggit!